This is a compilation of thoughts and quotes that I have found or written recently, as well as many that I've collected throughout the years. Most thoughts are posted randomly, as I feel inspired. A listing of quotes can be found alphabetically (check the 2008 and 2009 archives listing), or by source.

Feel free to suggest additions!


“For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he.” – Proverbs 23:7

Monday, January 5, 2009

Teacher / Teaching Quotes

1. A great teacher never strives to explain her vision; she simply invites you to stand beside her and see for yourself. – Reverend R. Inman

2. Tell me and I forget. Show me and I remember. Involve me and I understand. - Chinese Proverb

3. In teaching you cannot see the fruit of a day's work. It is invisible and remains so, maybe for twenty years. - Jaques Barzun

4. Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality. – Dalai Lama

5. Who dares to teach must never cease to learn. - John Cotton Dana

6. Nothing we achieve in this world is achieved alone. It is always achieved with others teaching us along the way. It is always achieved with others teaching us along the way. Teachers are the bridge between today's assignment and tomorrow's aspiration. One small act, one inspiring moment creates a positive difference that can be felt many miles away and many years later. - Lee J. Colan

No comments: