This is a compilation of thoughts and quotes that I have found or written recently, as well as many that I've collected throughout the years. Most thoughts are posted randomly, as I feel inspired. A listing of quotes can be found alphabetically (check the 2008 and 2009 archives listing), or by source.

Feel free to suggest additions!


“For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he.” – Proverbs 23:7

Monday, January 5, 2009

Preparation Quotes

1. The man who is prepared has his battle half fought. – Cervantes

2. The future belongs to those who prepare for it. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

3. I skate where the puck will be. - Wayne Gretzky

4. Dig your well before you’re thirsty. - Will Rogers

5. Don’t be afraid to ask dumb questions. They’re more easily handled than dumb mistakes. - William Wister Haines

6. I will prepare and some day my chance will come. - Abraham Lincoln

7. It wasn't raining when Noah built the ark. - Howard Ruff

8. What we do today, right now, will have an accumulated effect on all our tomorrows. - Alexandra Stoddard

9. Whatever you're ready for is ready for you. - Mark Victor Hansen

No comments: