1. I find the great thing in this world is not so much where we stand, as in what direction we are moving. - Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.
2. We're all on a journey. [Some] are a little further down the road, but none of us has yet arrived at our final destination. We are all in the process of becoming who we will one day be. - M. Russell Ballard
3. We are either progressing or retrograding all the while; there is no such thing as remaining stationary in this life. - James Freeman Clarke
4. If there is no struggle, there is no progress. - Frederick Douglass
5. All you have to do is look straight and see the road - and when you see it, don't sit looking at it.... WALK. - Ayn Rand
6. Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start. - Nido Qubein
7. I was taught that the way of progress is neither swift nor easy. - Marie Curie
8. Progress has little to do with speed, but much to do with direction. - Unknown
9. Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything. - George Bernard Shaw
10. Whenever you take a step forward, you are bound to disturb something. - Indira Gandhi
11. If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward. - Martin Luther King, Jr.
12. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving. - Albert Einstein
13. Don’t wait for your ship to come in, and feel angry and cheated when it doesn’t. Get going with something small. - Irene Kassorla