This is a compilation of thoughts and quotes that I have found or written recently, as well as many that I've collected throughout the years. Most thoughts are posted randomly, as I feel inspired. A listing of quotes can be found alphabetically (check the 2008 and 2009 archives listing), or by source.

Feel free to suggest additions!


“For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he.” – Proverbs 23:7

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Sea: Thoughts and Quotes













(photo by Ken R. Young)

The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever.
-Jacques Cousteau

The waves of the sea, Help me get back to me.
-Jill Davis

Don't grow up too quickly, lest you forget how much you love the beach.
- Michelle Held

May your time be filled with relaxing sunsets, cool drinks and sand between your toes. - Unknown

The voice of the sea speaks to the soul. - Kate Chopin

My love, I would like even more;
to be an ocean if you are the wave;
to be a wave, if you are the ocean.
- Nicolas Guillen

If you're lucky enough to be at the beach, you're lucky enough. - Unknown

Moments in paradise, when life touches heaven, include:
1. Walking along a soft, white sand beach while the gentle, rolling tide caresses your feet.
2. Viewing the magnificent splendor of ocean beauty at sunset or sunrise.
3. Sitting near the ocean shore, watching and listening to the breaking waves rolling in.
- Ken R. Young

Sea More at: Beach-Sea-and-Ocean: Quotes-and-Sayings.

1 comment:

anniemaria192 said...

"I enjoy reading your post guys,,, just keep posting. Beach Pictures
"