This is a compilation of thoughts and quotes that I have found or written recently, as well as many that I've collected throughout the years. Most thoughts are posted randomly, as I feel inspired. A listing of quotes can be found alphabetically (check the 2008 and 2009 archives listing), or by source.

Feel free to suggest additions!


“For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he.” – Proverbs 23:7

Friday, April 13, 2012

Life Is All About How You Handle Plan B

I got this from my daughter Latissa, who is learning all about handling life's plan b, or c, or d, or....

Plan A is always my first choice. You know, the one where everything works out to be "happily ever after." But more often than not, I find myself dealing with the upside-down, inside-out version where nothing goes as it should. It's at this point the real test comes in...Do I sink or do I swim? Do I wallow in self-pity and play the victim or simply shift gears and make the best of the situation? The choice is mine. After all...life is all about how you handle Plan B.

Plan B...it's the true test of character.

by Suzy Toronto

No comments: