This is a compilation of thoughts and quotes that I have found or written recently, as well as many that I've collected throughout the years. Most thoughts are posted randomly, as I feel inspired. A listing of quotes can be found alphabetically (check the 2008 and 2009 archives listing), or by source.
Feel free to suggest additions!
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Ten Commandments of Success
1. You must labor each day as if your life hung in the balance.
2. You must learn that with patience you can control your destiny.
3. You must chart your course with care or you will drift forever.
4. You must prepare for darkness while traveling in the sunlight.
5. You must smile in the face of adversity until it surrenders.
6. You must realize that plans are only dreams without action.
7. You must sweep cobwebs from your mind before they imprison you.
8. You must lighten your load if you would reach your destination.
9. You must never forget that it is always later than you think.
10. You must enjoy the journey, find joy and happiness along the way.
Posted by The Youngs at 4:43 PM