This is a compilation of thoughts and quotes that I have found or written recently, as well as many that I've collected throughout the years. Most thoughts are posted randomly, as I feel inspired. A listing of quotes can be found alphabetically (check the 2008 and 2009 archives listing), or by source.
Feel free to suggest additions!
Friday, July 8, 2016
11 Things To Remember When Going Through Tough Times
1. Everything can - and will - change.
2. You've overcome challenges before.
3. It's a learning experience.
4. Not getting what you want can be a blessing.
5. Allow yourself to have some fun.
6. Being kind to yourself is the best medicine.
7. Other people's negativity isn't worth worrying about.
8. You have lots of strengths as a person.
9. Anything is possible.
10. Great things take time.
11. And there is always, always, always something to be thankful for.
Posted by The Youngs at 11:27 AM