This is a compilation of thoughts and quotes that I have found or written recently, as well as many that I've collected throughout the years. Most thoughts are posted randomly, as I feel inspired. A listing of quotes can be found alphabetically (check the 2008 and 2009 archives listing), or by source.

Feel free to suggest additions!


“For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he.” – Proverbs 23:7

Friday, March 9, 2012

I Control My Life

I control my life. I control my happiness. If I'm not happy, it's on nobody's shoulders but my own. Reality isn't what the box in the living room says reality is, reality is what I choose it to be. Lack, limitation & scarcity are a mindset...just as wealth, abundance, prosperity, joy & infinite possibilities are - which one should I choose to believe? It doesn't matter what I'm told to be true, all that matters is what I know to be true.

Often times I've heard, "hope for the best, expect the worst." Why? Why not expect the best and achieve even better? Fears like limitation, are an illusion. They pretend to exist if I let them. I believe I am, exactly what I am - now it's up to the rest of the world to catch up and see it for themselves. I am the only thing that can stop me. Live through love. Dream the impossible.

- Joe Buys

2 comments:

Latissa Marie Graham, L.M.T said...

Love this Dad. I really love this blog. Gives me a lot of motivation and positiveness :) Thanks for writing :)

The Youngs said...

Thanks!