This is a compilation of thoughts and quotes that I have found or written recently, as well as many that I've collected throughout the years. Most thoughts are posted randomly, as I feel inspired. A listing of quotes can be found alphabetically (check the 2008 and 2009 archives listing), or by source.

Feel free to suggest additions!


“For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he.” – Proverbs 23:7

Friday, January 7, 2011

A Farmer Wins the Race



"They" told Robert Banister he couldn't run the mile in under 4 minutes.

"They" told Elvis Presley he would never become a singer.

They" told Cliff Young he couldn't finish a 6 and half day extreme race!

I love this story of Cliff Young because it reminds me that "They" don't know a thing when it comes to you, me or Cliff Young striving for something we REALLY want.
Watch this video and ask yourself if you are ALLOWING other people's perceptions to discourage you from going after what you really want.

- from Lee J. Colan

No comments: