1. Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough.
2. Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.
3. Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire. This is your moment. Own it.
4. Follow your instincts. That's where true wisdom manifests itself.
5. If you want to accomplish the goals of your life, you have to begin with the spirit.
6. Luck is a matter of preparation meeting opportunity.
7. My philosophy is that not only are you responsible for your life, but doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.
8. Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you.
9. Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not.
10. The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.
11. The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.
12. The thing you fear most has no power. Your fear of it is what has the power. Facing the truth really will set you free.
13. The whole point of being alive is to evolve into the complete person you were intended to be.
14. Turn your wounds into wisdom.
15. Understand that the right to choose your own path is a sacred privilege. Use it. Dwell in possibility.
16. Unless you choose to do great things with it, it makes no difference how much you are rewarded, or how much power you have.
17. What God intended for you goes far beyond anything you can imagine.
18. Where there is no struggle, there is no strength.
19. You CAN have it all. You just can't have it all at once.
20. The big secret in life is that there isno big secret. Whatever your goal, you can get there if you’re willing to work.